Entradas con "Translation" disponen de versión castellana.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Erotica



In honor of National Erotica Day, Trifecta
                                
are asking for an open write this week--33 to 333 words of erotic writing.


 “Silk scarves painted in turquoise and gold were draped across the clouds where I lay, and the clothes I was wearing began to disappear,” he said. “No one was undressing me, no hands touched my body, but the cloth grew light, then vanished, and I felt the air on my newly released skin. I ran a hand down one body, then up the next.” He ran his fingers over her arm, letting the shoulder of the dress fall to her elbow. She wished her clothes could fall away, like in his dream. She said nothing. She listened.
 “The nymphs drew close, as if they might cover me from all sides, caress every inch of my body at once. Everything that could rise on me did.” He looked at her. “The hair on my arms and on the back of my neck stood up straight. Nothing touched me but their sighs on my neck on my chest on my thighs, between the cheeks of my ass. Their whispers rode up and down, hot breath swirling around my balls. I let my head fall back against the cushions.” She watched him do just that. “I parted my lips, waiting for their tongues, and they came hot and wet into my mouth, swift encouragements of fancy. Lick this, they teased, suck that. I stretched my hands out to grab myself, but my fingers were stopped by the softest of tissue, silken skin surrounding hard little nubs. I drew one of these to my mouth, teased it with my tongue, drew it in to suck and that was when I felt myself being covered.” She held her breath, watched his eyelids flutter. “The lightest of weights descended on me, alit on my thighs where I could lunge, nudge and strain upwards until I was in, bouncing back, thigh against thigh. I drew my hands about their hips and felt them move slowly, deeply. There I tried to remain,” he said. “In that dream. Breathless.”


9 comments:

  1. Why can't I have dreams like that. Mine are all about boring monsters and stuff. I want nymphs at my beck and call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a lovely dream! My husband will happy when I read this aloud to him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, TMW. Exactly. Better in the telling.

      Delete
  3. Um, yeah. I want to have an erotic dream now. Very well done. I feel like this is an excerpt from a famous novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lucy. As they say, from your keyboard to god's ears. (NaNoWriMo dreaming...)

      Delete
  4. Very sexy.....a floating feeling is induced...and more..

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2008-2024 Kymm Coveney - All rights reserved.